Receptionist / Showroom Host – Part Time - Permanent
Location: Mercedes-Benz of Belfast, 6 Boucher Crescent, Belfast, BT12 6HU
Hours: Approx. 30 hrs/wk (Includes late nights / Sat on a rota basis)
Reporting to: Quality Manager
This role is primarily the friendly greeting and dealing with all customers and visitors promptly, efficiently, and professionally upon entrance to the showroom. To quickly understand customer’s requirements and introduce them to the appropriate member of staff/ management.
Your skill set:
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent with minimum grade C in Maths & English)
- 1 year’s previous experience dealing directly with customers in a premier Retail or Restaurant/Hotel environment.
- Have a passion for service excellence and take real pride in what you do.
- Be confident, well-presented & professional.
- Have experience in serving tea/coffee/refreshments.
The following responsibilities are core to the effective performance of a Receptionist/ Showroom Host working within the Mercedes-Benz dealership:
To efficiently manage the Front of House operation and ensure the customer experience is the best it can be, by ensuring:
- Every Customer is pleasantly acknowledged immediately upon entering the showroom.
- Recording details of customers/visitors and ensuring messages/requests communicated efficiently and speedily to the appropriate person /department.
- If Customers are awaiting attention they are offered seating, refreshments & reading material in reception centre until attended to.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that all customers or visitor are being dealt with promptly and professionally.
- Building relationships with customers and visitors including internal staff and management.
- Maintaining order and cleanliness in main Reception area including the function/availability of equipment, information, refreshments and snacks.
- Ensuring all catering arrangements are in place, i.e. display, cleanliness, availability, Operation of showroom music system etc.
- To leave the showroom, particularly the reception area clean and tidy, switching off electrical appliances.
- Any other duties that may be required as directed by the Manager.
- Take an active part in upholding the Company’s Health and Safety Policy as set out in the Company Handbook.
For further information and to apply, CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON