The Abacus Group is currently assisting our large wholesale client with the recruitment of a Trading Assistant to join their team in Belfast.
This is an excellent opportunity for an administrator to join an established team, supporting them with the implementation of plans in order to meet the overall strategic objectives of the business. The successful candidate should able to show their ability to work within deadlines with accuracy.
- Provide administrative support to the Trading Managers
- Collate, verify and present information
- Interfacing with suppliers, retailers and internal customers
- Visiting retail stores when required
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) to include English & Maths at Grade C or above with 2 years' experience working within an administration team. Alternatively where an applicant has no formal qualifications, a minimum of 5 years previous experience in an administrative position will be accepted
- Experience working to tight deadlines whilst ensuring accuracy of output
- Experience of using databases and working with high volumes of data
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain cross functional working relationships
- Can do attitude with the ability to embrace change
- A-level or 3rd level qualification (business or commercial related)
- General Retail or Trading department Administration experience
- Previous administration experience within a trading or retail environment
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs