Abacus temporary staffing are delighted to be retained by their client a EU leading FMGC organisation based in Belfast, to appoint a Trading Administrator on a FTC 9-12 month basis. With over 140 years trading experience within the FMCG industry, this is an incredible opportunity to work with a market leading organisation.
Why This Role
As the market leader in Ireland and Europe and one of Ireland top 100 employers you will be provided with the opportunity to work for one of the most recognised organisations in their industry and demonstrate your administrative excellence and experience.
As the trading administrator you will support a team of trading professionals who specialise within a specific area of the business and provide clerical support to management.
You will be required to gather and verify information and present this in a professional format ensuing exceptional attention to detail and professionalism at all time.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's Including Maths and English Grades A*-C
- 2 years' experience in a professional office environment working within an administrative capacity
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft work
- Demonstrated ability and experience of managing own workload, prioritising demands and meeting reporting deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills - for interaction with both internal and external parties
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in the use of databases
- FTC starting immediately
- 9-12 month contract
- Opportunity to work for an ethically trading innovative leading organisation
- Free onsite parking
Laura Kearney Laura@abacus.careers 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs