The Abacus Group is currently assisting our growing wholesale and retail client with the recruitment of a Stock and Administration Clerk to join their team in Belfast.
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring administrator to join a well known, local business as they see year on year growth, supporting the wider teams and providing an excellent service.
- Provide an effective, efficient and flexible service to all suppliers, customers and colleagues alike, through carrying out all functions relating to the warehouse, including: - order scheduling and assembly, replenishment, stock counting, stock investigating, invoicing, stock enquiries, administration and checking
- Ensure accurate stock investigations (both manual and computerised) and other associated procedures relating to the monitoring of stock
- Promote a positive company image through your accuracy, knowledge and attitude to the job.
- Maintain accurate and efficient stock counting and date checking.
- Ensure stock counts are done efficiently and comply to safety and legal requirements.
- Monitor stock levels.
- Ensure that all goods are stored under the appropriate conditions.
- Ensure that all waste, losses and damage are kept to a minimum
- Good communication and organisational skills
- The successful candidate will be a team player with experience in working to deadlines
- They should have the ability to work on their own initiative and organise the shift duties
- They should have a proven high level of productivity
- Must be computer literate
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a warehouse / office environment
- Experience in using a Warehouse Management system
- Good excel knowledge
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs