Our client seeks to appoint experienced Sales Administrators that have a minimum of 12 months experience working within a professional office environment, and who have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
You will work with the sales department to assist with the migration process, ensuring high accuracy and attention to detail. You should have a polite telephone manner, have strong organisational skills and exceptional customer service experience, and ideally previous experience working within a sales or customer accounting position.
Applicants must be available to work the following shift pattern:
Monday- Friday 11:30am-20:00pm
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's Including Maths and English Grades C and Above
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office especially Excel
- Exceptional communication skills
- Previous experience managing contracts
- Excellent attention to detail
**Only applicants who meet the essential criteria will be considered***
- Opportunity to work with an Award-winning Employer
- Prime City Centre location
- Immediate start
- Monday to Friday office hours
Hana Bailie Hana@abacus.careers 02890313157
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs