This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Project Administrator to join the Belfast site of a leading global law firm, working alongside various teams within the business to support the successful completion of a new project.
- Provide complete support to the Project Manager with the continued analysis of risks and opportunities
- Liaise with stakeholders and ensure required actions are completed efficiently and effectively
- Prepare training materials
- Organise and assist in workshops, meetings and stakeholder groups, recording output from these
- Maintain files, documentation, files and reports
- All other duties as necessary
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a business/project coordination role
- Excellent organisational and people skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office packages to include Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Degree qualification or equivalent desirable
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs