Providing full administrative and project support across the overall PMO team, the successful candidate must be a proactive and skilled PA with demonstrable project management experience. They will be required to support on complex projects and assist the wider PA community to enhance the delivery of the business.
- Provide administrative support to the team director and assist with overall departmental planning
- Provide administrative support to the department
- Support with creating material for department, ensuring these are kept up to date
- Coordination of training to employees in the business
- Take charge on the department intranet site, ensuring information is relevant, up to date and engaging
- Manage the budget for the department and report the status to the director
- Suggestion and implementation of organisational and administrative initiatives to help the team work more effectively
- Ensure resourcing levels are managed appropriately
- All other tasks as deemed necessary by the role
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong experience of all Microsoft packages
- Professional and confident with an impeccable eye for detail
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs