This is an excellent and varied opportunity to join a leading organisation and aid the Directors with the effective running of their diaries to ensure optimum performance, and will require excellent organisation and communication skills. The successful candidate will maintain a strong understanding of the company activity and strategic plan to ensure a competent delivery of their role.
- Proactive and efficient diary management, to be clearly communicated
- Act as first point of contact to the directors to include calls and email communication
- Provide a confidential and efficient support service to the directors and wider teams
- Manage annual events
- All other tasks as required by the role
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a PA role to directors
- Degree or a private secretary qualification
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience of working confidentially
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs