Are you a personal assistant with strong minute taking skills?
Do you have excellent diary management skills with the ability to manage high volume administrative tasks?
Would you like to work for a leading global company with excellent careers opportunities?
We have a very exciting role with a fantastic business based in the heart of Belfast. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
As a Personal Assistant, your primary responsibility will be to work as part of a small team providing administration services to a group of Directors. Other administration and project work will also form part of the role.
This is a varied and challenging role and the ideal candidate will have the ability to manage self and others in a collaborative way of working.
We will offer you a competitive salary, enable you to balance your work and life, and support you through mentoring and coaching.
In this role you will:
- Provide support to a group of Directors to include:
- Management of diaries and schedules
- Planning and organising of national and international travel to include flights and accommodation
- Co-ordination of visits by overseas Colleagues
- Prepare meeting agendas, take minutes and track actions
- Provide general administration support to include: Managing of all external facing Outlook Inboxes, dealing with incoming mail efficiently, responding within agreed timelines and to a high standard
- Being the first point of contact for telephone queries
- Circulation of post
- Responsibility for office supplies
- Organise catering for meetings/events and visitors
- Support with the planning and organisation of company-wide initiatives and events such as:
- company events (selecting venue's/logistics, creating communications e.g. sign-up surveys etc)
- administration of company recognition awards
Essential Criteria for role:
- A minimum of 2 years' administration experience in a busy office environment with responsibility for diary management
- Excellent IT skills with high level of competency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to manage high volume administration tasks and prioritise work load
- Meeting facilitation experience and effective minute taking skills
- Demonstrable ability to build relationships both internally at various levels, maintaining high levels of discretion and confidence at all times
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs