Are you an experienced office manager with a sound financial background?
Do you have a 3rd level qualification with strong operational skills?
Would you like to work for a leading, local company that will offer competitive salary and development opportunities?
We have a very exciting role for a driven and motivated office manager within a well established, growing technology company based in the heart of the City. If interested call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), there is a high degree of responsibility associated with this role. As well as a diverse and interesting range of work which includes office and facilities management, business support, finance administration, plus travel and event management, this role offers an exciting opportunity to play a key role in a fast moving and fast growing company.
Office & Facilities Management:
- Maintaining a professional and well organised working environment at all times by ensuring that all office and facility management tasks are carried out promptly and efficiently;
- Creating budgets, negotiating and managing all office supplies and office insurance contracts;
- Being the first point of contact for, and negotiating rates with, service providers such as property agent, maintenance and cleaning contractors, whilst ensuring an efficient and high standard of service at all times.
- Carrying out basic accounts administration to include managing bank transactions as and when authorised by the CEO, producing daily cash flow projections for the company accounts, processing employee expenses, invoicing and account system administration,
- Liaising with relevant managers and business partners in relation to financing and invoicing.
- Reception duties, including but not limited to, receiving visitors and organising hospitality, and being the first point of contact for any enquiries for the CEO;
- Providing administrative support to the directors and senior managers, including but not limited to creating and reviewing presentations and word documents;
- When required, providing administrative assistance for other group companies as directed by the CEO;
- Maintaining a high standard of organisation and efficiency in filing and archiving;
- Additional adhoc tasks to support the CEO in maximising efficiencies in his day.
Travel & Event Management:
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the directors, managers and executives, including travel visas when required, and providing comprehensive travel packs;
- Planning and organising events, conferences, exhibitions and company visits;
- Booking and preparing meeting spaces for in-house and external events, including refreshments and accommodation when required.
- 3 years office management experience (preferably with professional services such as legal or financial);
- A strong academic background (preferably at degree level), and strong A level (or equivalent) grades (preferably B or above);
- Excellent computer skills with a high level of competency in all Microsoft Office packages, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience in Sage Line 50, Sage 200 or other Accounting Software (preferably with a good working knowledge of account system administration and producing daily cash flow projections for the company accounts).
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs