Are you an experienced office manager with a strong financial background?
Do you have the ability to manage a busy business including the financial and process requirements?
Would you like to work for a business that is experiencing significant growth?
We have a very exciting role based in Belfast with a progressive start up business. If interested call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
This role is a critical position within the business as our client continues to grow. The role will require a headstrong individual who has the ability to multi-task and work within the key business areas of finance, sales administration and ISO process implementation. Reporting to the COO, the key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Set up and running of XERO on line accounts package
- Integration with CRM (Zoho)
- Management of accounts payable
- Provision of financial reports as required by CFO
- Reconciliation of bank information and credit cards
- Application and claim process for grant funding
- VAT returns & EC Sales form
- Maintenance of Supplier Statement
- Preparation of Short forecast for CEO weekly meeting
- Request for quotations from prospective suppliers
- Issuing of purchase orders to suppliers of goods and services
- Creation and maintenance of hard copy files of all purchases
- Receipt of orders from distributors via sales team
- Creation of Proforma invoices for distributors
- Liaison with 3PL to instruct shipment of goods to customers (requires access to the supplier inventory system to select goods to be shipped using Shipping Instruction form)
- Communication with distributor to advise on despatch of goods
- Shipment of samples (accessory products)
- Creation and maintenance of hard copy files of all orders generated
- Review and answer Inbox enquiries
- Admin duties for Sales team in UK & Ireland with report of weekly pipelines
- Trade show organisation
- Booking of travel and hotels for sales team
- Lead generation administration
- Ordering and stock management of office supplies
- Organisation of stock and non-stock items held within the office premises including packaging, labelling and stock control.
- Ensure QMS procedures and admin for QA manager.
- Miscellaneous small order fulfilment in office
- Liaison point for employees whilst travelling
- General Office admin including Insurance, office facilities, etc
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs