The Abacus Group is delighted to be assisting our hugely successful wholesaler client with the urgent recruitment of an Office Coordinator to join their team initially for a 12 month period.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced office administrator to join a large local business as they continue to see growth, playing a pivotal part within the company training function. This is a challenging yet rewarding position within a busy and dedicated Learning and Development department of a Northern Ireland top 100 company.
- Support the development of the annual training calendar
- Develop and maintain L&D related IT systems
- Support the marketing of the department using a variety of media and channels
- Deal with high volume email and telephone enquiries
- Manage course portfolio and venue bookings
- Manage delegate bookings and course attendees
- Manage financial transactions, including generating and processing invoices
- Provide reports as required
- Supervise the L&D administrator
- Minimum of 1 years' experience within a fast paced administrative position
- Excellent organisational, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Experience of handling financial transactions including invoicing and payments
- A third level qualification and previous experience within a training, retail or wholesale environment would be advantageous
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs