Abacus Group are delighted to represent our client, an international legal services organisation as they seek to appoint an office assistant on a full-time permanent basis.
As the Office Assistant you will bring a wealth of administrative experience and professionalism and provide clerical support to the legal professionals within the team.
You will ensure a consistent high standard of administrative support is provided in the creation of legal documents, presentations, management of diaries and all internal and external correspondence with colleagues and clients.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Administrative support in the typing of letters, presentations, reports, agenda and legal documents
- Coordination of meetings
- Submitting of expenses
- Travel arrangements such as booking flights, hotel transfers etc
- Graduate or educated to A-Level standard with 1 years' experience in a similar role
- RSA Stage 1/ 2 Text or Word Processing (strong typing skills essential)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft word/ Excel/ Outlook/ PowerPoint
- Strong administrative experience in a professional office environment
*****Only applicants who meet the essential criteria will be considered*****
- Full Time Permanent position
- Opportunity to work for an international Law firm
- Excellent benefits package
- City centre location
Alex Noble Alex@abacus.careers 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Group on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs