Belfast City Centre
Abacus Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, an international law firm operating across thirty countries, as they seek to appoint a highly experienced and professional office administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the office administrator you will support a team of legal professionals and provide a high standard of clerical support ensuring that all tasks are completed in a timely, highly presentable manner and within the agreed time frames. You will provide assistance across a number of business functions such as finance, business development. Travel arrangements and preparation of legal presentations.
This role is ideal for some with excellent administrative experience who has worked in a administrative role within a professional office environment, someone who has exceptional eye for detail and take pride in presenting documents in a highly professional format.
As the office administrator you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Administration of documents, letters and presentations for the legal team
- Proof reading documents to ensure they have been created in a highly accurate and professional manner
- Submission of expenses claims
- Management of internal databases
- Work with highly confidential documents
- Minimum of 3 years office administrative experience within a professional office setting
- Working knowledge and sound understanding of all Microsoft office packages
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Educated to minimum of A-Level standard
- RSA stage 1 / 2 or Word Processing
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel outlook and PowerPoint
Only applicants who meet the essential criteria will be considered
- Permanent job opportunity
- Opportunity to work for a global law firm
- Modern offices with stunning views
- Monday to Friday hours
Laura Kearney firstname.lastname@example.org 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Group on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs