Facilities and Communications Administrator
Belfast City Centre
Abacus group are delighted to be working alongside our long standing, global legal professional client to successfully hire a facilities and communications administrator to work within their Belfast operations in their modern facilities.
As the facilities and communications administrator, you will work alongside a highly skilled legal team on a daily basis ensuring a high-quality customer service is delivered to guests at all times.
Within your role you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Operate switchboard and manage all internal, external and overseas calls are managed in a highly professional friendly and efficient manner. You will be the first point of contact for new business calls therefore a great emphasis is placed on delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Manage internal reservations, car parking, meeting rooms, catering facilities etc
- You will also be responsible for logging engineering jobs onto the internal system ensuring jobs are prioritised and completed in line with service level agreement
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English Grades A*-C
- Minimum of 1-year reception and switchboard experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft office
- Excellent attention to detail
***Only applicants who meet the essential criteria will be considered***
- Fixed term contract for 12 months
- Opportunity to work for a Global law firm
- Exceptional office location
- Full time hours
- £17,000 per annum
Laura Kearney firstname.lastname@example.org 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Group on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs