Document Specialist (Full Time)
Abacus Talent Group are delighted to be representing our client, an international law firm operating across thirty countries, as they seek to appoint a document specialist on a full time basis.
As the document specialist you will work with a large professional team who have exceptional attention to detail and professionalism. You will be responsible for the creation and amendment of high-quality documents that are alighted to the needs of the client.
You will be experienced in working towards deadlines and producing work to an incredibly high standard. You will be required to undertake the following tasks:
- Produce and amend documents to the highest standards possible through the use of all Microsoft office programmes and on occasions In Design, Visio and other software packages
- To liaise with other internal departments to clarify clients' needs ensuring these are met at each stage of the process
To organise day-to-day department workflow in rotation with others, as follows:
- To book in work, following the agreed booking-in procedure, working with other departments to clarify queries and renegotiate deadlines as appropriate
- To schedule work appropriately to the on-site, off-site or outsourced teams, following department, administrative and technical procedures and using all available technology
- To liaise with other Document Services departments to manage departmental deadlines to keep workloads under active review and ensure that deadlines are not at risk of being missed, and to follow procedures to ensure clients are informed of any potential issues
- To outsource certain documents using the relevant and correct procedures
- To be flexible with regards to work location and working hours. Although training will be provided on shift whenever possible, it may sometimes be necessary to attend certain training courses off-shift.
- Legal or similar professional services experience preferred
- Experience/understanding of the principles of effective workflow management
- Experience of working on complex technical documents in client and deadline driven environments
- High levels of accuracy required
- Advanced technical skills - good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite an advantage and Microsoft Office essential
- Demonstrates awareness and understanding of the needs of the business and the ability to proactively suggest how these should be met
- Good written and oral communication
- Excellent organising skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Excellent client service skills
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Committed to personal development
- Strong communication
- A good team player
**Only applicants who meet the essential criteria will be considered**
- Modern City Centre Offices
- Opportunity to work for an internationally recognised law firm
Robert Coogan Robert@abacus.jobs 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Group on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs