Are you an experienced document review professional?
Do you have strong project management and staff supervisory experience?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent remuneration on offer?
We have a very exciting role to join one of our prestigious clients as they look to grow their document services team. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will require the successful applicant to provide primary review management for multiple projects simultaneously including complex or large scale review projects
Primary responsibilities include:
- document review workflow development and planning
- coordination of review resources
- communication with key project stakeholders
- project measurement and reporting
- quality assurance
- delivery of document review projects on time and on budget
Additional responsibilities include:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for internal and client teams as well as third-party contract-based resources
- Ensuring the successful delivery of document review services
- Ensuring review team is adhering to working time commitments, daily time recording as well as other administrative review requirements and security protocols
- Managing project budget and ensuring client and teams are apprised of any changes in the budget as project progresses
- Ensuring proactive and effective communication and collaboration amongst delivery teams to improve efficiency
- Deep understanding of dashboard and reporting mechanisms embedded in document review platforms
- Deep understanding of disputes-related document review workflows including application of Technology Assisted Review (TAR) features
- Developing and overseeing review workflows within document sharing platforms and contract analytics tools
- Providing operational support of the managed document review business including responding to client requests for information and collation of MI for reporting to leadership
- Identifying and proactively addressing issues impacting efficiency and quality
- Identifying and facilitating means for continuous improvement across document review services
- Responding to client and legal team inquires in a timely manner
- 3+ years managing document review projects of varying size
- Technical proficiency with document review platforms including Relativity
- Experience with use of Technology Assisted Review (TAR) in document review projects
- Experience with contract analytics tools such as Kira and/or Ravn
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Legal background preferred, but not required
- Supervisory experience
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs