This is a vital role for the business which ensures an effective and efficient workflow across the Document Checking function, impacting the wider business services team. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability to strategically coordinate a team while building solid working relationships with teams of all levels.
- Assessing and allocating incoming document checking requests using the department workflow tool
- Managing document checking requests against available resourcing on shift
- Working in concert with other service line workflow coordinators to ensure seamless service
- Liaising with internal teams, clients and third party suppliers to facilitate efficient delivery of document checking projects
- Ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard within given time frames
- Escalating all client related concerns and queries, taking ownership of issues and offering valid alternatives to the client
- Establishing and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Being flexible with regard to work location and working hours - there may be requirement to work in the London office for special projects and meetings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and document management systems, with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Knowledge of working on complex technical documents
- Experience of working in a professional services environment
- Excellent communication and orginisational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs