Temp to perm
Abacus temporary staffing are delighted to exclusively support our client as they seek to hire and appointments clerk to join their team on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
As the appointments clerk you will represent an organisation that has experienced significant growth across the UK in recent times and with the acquisition of new business and projects further growth will commence in the coming months. Working with an organisation that has a strong commitment to staff development and having won multiple awards this is the ideal job opportunity for a professional who is seeking to secure a role in an organisation that will continue to develop them in their career.
As the appointment clerk you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Contacting if customer to arrange suitable times
- Scheduling engineer diaries across ROI and allocation of work
- Reviewing location of appointments and contacting contractor and sub-contractors and providing necessary information in relation to the customer order
- Processing work order via internal database
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient and pro-active manner.
- Working on and maintaining our internal database.
- Minimum of 1 year's office administrative experience
- Professional approach and an excellent telephone manner
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs especially Excel and Word
- Exceptional organisational skills with a high degree of accuracy and customer focus
- Strong planning skills as well as a strong commercial awareness
***Only applicants who meet the essential criteria will be considered***
- Weekly pay
- Monday to Friday office hours
- Temporary to Permanent position
- Opportunity to work in a professional office environment
Laura Kearney Laura@abacus.careers 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Group on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs