Graduate Commercial role - Technology Company
VANRATH is excited to be working for an incredible software company growing at a rapid rate. Based in Belfast but with a truly Global reach our client is looking for a highly motivated individual to help deliver a bold and ambitious commercial strategy. In return the successful candidate will benefit from excellent training, progression and development opportunities.
Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work? Do you want to join a business that are rapidly growing and always promote from within?
My client are looking for a really hungry, eager, determined person who is confident on the phone and looking to develop a career.
- The successful Software Sales Executive - Graduate:
- Master my client's target market, business drivers and strategies so that you can develop intrigue and position my client's products as a value add solution with prospects
- Presentation Preparation
- Reach out to and follow up with respondents from a variety of marketing programs to initiate conversation, learn current business programs and qualify potential business applications
- Execute the necessary daily activities as set forth by management, including phone calls and emails to meet your monthly goals
- Identify key targets in our database and initiate contact with appropriate suspects, leveraging research resources to create intrigue, assess their current business methods and position my client's solutions
- Nurture and manage leads until they are qualified as sales-ready
- Leverage all contacts to identify other prospects through referrals
- Identify decision makers and company goals to position my client appropriately
- Identify potential opportunities and transition leads, setting up sales appointments for further qualification discussions.
- Marketing Support
The Ideal Candidate
- 3rd level education graduate with a business focus
- Aware of technology and its impact on the world markets.
- The desire to move into a sales role where success is fully rewarded
- The desire to interact with clients over the phone and face to face
- The ability to build relationships and rapport quickly
- The desire to work hard, develop and progress through an exciting and growing business
- The ability to work independently and within a team
- Professional persistence & ability to "think on your feet" and make a compelling introduction
- Organisational skills and a results-oriented self-starter attitude
- Highly intelligent individual who is driven to succeed
- Possess a high level of maturity and self-assurance
- Prepared to listen, learn and be moulded into becoming a successful sales executive that fits in with my client's culture.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and unrivalled career progression within NI company which
Opportunity to travel globally
For further information on this role or any other sales and marketing opportunity, please contact Megan Kelly in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Experience: 0 yrs