Head of Business Development
VANRATH are recruiting a Head of Business Development for an award winning software provider, based in their Belfast city centre office.
This is an exciting new opportunity to lead and manage the performance of the commercial force of a growing technology focused company.
Offering award winning services, the successful candidate will be responsible for achieving ambitious growth plans, by delivering on a set sales strategy for the entire Business Development team.
- Proactively pursuing and negotiating new business opportunities
- Nurturing and growing existing client relationships through effective use of analytics and monitoring trends
- Managing and optimising the inbound and outbound sales pipelines, using appropriate measurables and systems
- Identify opportunities for new product development, communicating updates to relevant clients
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure a smooth client service, escalating business critical issues where appropriate
- Drive overall team performance through mentoring, training and support on a team and individual level.
- Create a high performance culture through leading by example, presenting with impact to clients to win business
- Create budgets, forecasts and analysis to report back to the senior leadership team
- 10+ year's business development experience within the IT, SaaS or fintech sectors.
- 3+ years leading a sales/ business development team and managing sales pipelines.
- Educated to degree in an IT related subject.
- A proven track record of measurable success in sales, sales management, and people leadership
- Natural ability to provide expert leadership
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Experience in utilising technology and tools to optimise and automate the sales process.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills, plus excellent written and verbal skills.
- Willingness to travel UK wide to meet clients when necessary
- A Desire to self educate and evolve with a forward thinking company
- Competitive salary
- Attractive performance related bonus
- Benefits package, including medical insurance and pension
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page, or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
IF YOU HAVE FORWARDED YOUR CV TO VANRATH WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS please do not apply as our specialist consultants are aware of your availability. If you would like to contact VANRATH for an update please call our consultants directly on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs