Trainee / Graduate IT Recruitment Consultant - Belfast
Reperio are a specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy, focusing on the booming IT/Software Development market in the Republic of Ireland. Having been operating for just over 7 years, and having grown to a team of 27 driven & talented individuals, we are searching for someone who shares our values, to join us as a Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
Welcome to Reperio,
As a Recruitment Consultant in our Technology Recruitment business you will be working as part of an established team with a wealth of technical expertise to tap into across the Technology discipline. You will have the opportunity to create, develop & grow your own market - establishing your niche brand and being the "go-to" expert for your niche area of Recruitment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking control your niche IT market and growing this from scratch.
- Identifying and developing new clients (companies that you can work with)
- Building a network of niche candidates, establishing long-lasting relationships
- Utilizing an existent client base to assure maximum opportunity is gained
- Consulting clients and candidates on recruitment processes, market information and approach to the technology talent market
- Managing the recruitment process from the very beginning (understand company requirements) and campaign 'kick-off' right through to on-boarding and post-placement care
A successful recruiter in Reperio can successfully demonstrate the below qualities. If they sound familiar to you then get in touch with us:
Although you will not necessarily have a background in recruitment or sales, it is desirable that you have over 6 months experience in a sales orientated role. You must also be prepared for our sales role which has a consultative approach to it.
What you can expect:
- Learn from a highly supportive leadership team: our people make Reperio what it is: an agile, think outside-the-box place to kick-start or develop your career in IT recruitment. And that sentiment begins with those at the top: our Directors and experienced consultants are always on hand to answer your questions, action your ideas, and mentor where necessary.
- Develop and grow via training: everyone learns in their own way, so we are on-hand to deliver a bespoke in-house training and mentoring programme - and ongoing commitment to help transform your recruitment journey with us. We believe in investing in the training and development of our team which you will see the benefits of on day one.
- Say hello to career clarity: whether you want to remain in the traditional 360 role or opt for the leadership route (complete with a real sense of autonomy to take ownership of your team), the choice is down to you! Show us that you're driven, consistent and capable of delivering results, and we'll let you dictate your own progress and opportunities within Reperio.
- Enjoy fun incentives: rule number one - we celebrate and champion the success of each consultant. From monthly Lunch-Clubs with our directors and regular social events, right through to our annual Reperio international company holidays (think Dubai, New York, Barcelona, Palma & Malaga to name a few), we've got you covered.
- Commission Scheme: We'll offer you up to 35% commission each month (completely uncapped), to put this in perspective, one of our consultants recently took him almost £19,000 in one month's commission.
- Salary & Benefits package: We offer the usual - competitive base salary (but we're more interested in our commission scheme), Pension, Private Healthcare Opportunity & a range of benefits such as cycle to work schemes, free phone insurance, high street discounts etc.
- Why us: well stocked office drinks & beer fridge…. need we say more?
What else can you expect:
We're going international!
We've just setup our new office in North Carolina, in the the USA. So it's exciting times in Reperio. You will have the opportunity to join a highly successful Recruitment Consultancy that still holds on to it's "start-up" vibe.
With this new office, future travel opportunities are open to anyone!
What is our atmosphere like?
Expect a ambitious, high functioning team who regularly socialize and enjoy the craic that our busy & loud office offers.
We believe that if you're coming to work, you should enjoy it - so we've strived to create an atmosphere that's friendly, enjoyable and nurtures talent.
Recruitment is tough, it's more challenging than people expect and it's far more sales driven than aspiring Recruiters are aware of, but if you're sales driven, financially motivated and capable of handling large workloads accompanied by "ever changing" day to day experiences, then Recruitment might be for you.
If you think that Recruitment is the career for you, and you want the career and opportunities that Reperio will provide - the apply to the link provided!
Alternatively, contact Con McBride in Reperio to find out more.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Experience: 0 yrs