Position: Junior Recruitment Consultant
Location: Belfast City Centre
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (No weekends)
Contract: Permanent position
Annual Leave: 28 days (Including statutory days)
Reperio Human Capital have been operating for just over 8 years as a specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy with focus on the Republic of Ireland market. Having grown to a team of 32 staff in our busy Belfast City Centre office, we are eager to continue growing and developing further into 2019/2020. A brand-new office has recently been acquired in North Carolina (USA), again focusing on the IT sector. This brings plenty more opportunity to the company itself and their employees.
The working life of a Recruitment Consultant is very challenging and tough. You will spend a lot of time speaking over the phone to clients/candidates in the Republic of Ireland. It requires long hours, resilience and a passion for a career within the industry. We are keen on speaking with ambitious individuals who have fully researched what to expect and are willing to work hard (despite the challenges) to reap the rewards of the lifestyle.
The role itself will involve the following:
- Building and developing your own niche IT Recruitment Desk
- Building a network of candidates and building relationships with them
- Sourcing, targeting and developing your own portfolio of clients
- Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle for each position
The opportunity is very sales driven and it will require serious determination, resilience and ability to build rapport.
We are keen to speak with individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Third level degree in any subject
- Confidence to speak over the phone to candidates/clients
- A proven track record of motivation and resilience
- Motivated by financial incentives and career progression opportunities
- Experience within a sales driven/target driven environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Good relationship building internally and externally
In return, our consultants will be exposed to some great benefits such as:
- Up to 35% commission, completely uncapped
- Monthly lunch clubs and holiday targets with previous destinations including Dubai, New York and Barcelona (3 per year)
- Fresh fruit, coffee, soft drinks, slush-puppie machine and access to our Friday beer fridge
- Professional office environment equipped with showers and a roof-top terrace
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Pizza Friday's and dress down days
- Regular career progression opportunities dependent on each consultants' success meaning you never have to wait for someone to leave before seeing your next promotion
- Excellent training and development plan for all new consultants including coaching, mentoring and online courses. Even refresher courses for senior consultants as we are always learning in Reperio, and constantly improving.
If you feel you have the knowledge, confidence and resilience to take on a role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant within Reperio, directly apply to the link provided.Or to speak in confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah McCann, Internal Recruitment Executive at Reperio Human Capital on 028 9099 4280.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/reperio-human-capital-ltd/
Have a look into Glassdoor reviews and visit our website to find out more information: www.reperiohumancapital.com/work-us
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Experience: 0 yrs