Position: Aspiring Recruitment Consultant
Location: Belfast City Centre
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (No weekends)
Are you an ambitious individual who is financially motivated? Are you seeking a way to break into the recruitment market and further your career? Do you wish to be rewarded based on how hard you work? If so, have a look at the details below to find out if this may be the smart career move for you.
We are a specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy and we focus on the IT market within the Republic of Ireland.
We have been operating for 8 years and have grown to a team of 32 employees with further plans to grow more! Our new office has just opened in North Carolina (USA) at the beginning of August so there are plenty of exciting opportunities that lie ahead.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 3+ months in a sales-orientated environment
- Third level degree in any subject
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A high level of motivation and resilience
- A proven track record of hitting targets/KPI's
- Good relationship building internally and externally
- Looking for career advancement opportunities
- Willingness and ability to learn and develop
You will build and develop your own niche IT Recruitment Desk and this will involve the following:
- Ability to speak confidently on the phone with candidates and clients
- Building a network of candidates (Using advertising platforms)
- Sourcing, targeting and developing your own portfolio of clients
- Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle for each position
- Building relationships and trust with both candidates and potential clients
What you will get in return:
- Competitive base salary with up to 35% commission
- Fresh fruit, coffee, soft drinks, slush-puppie machine and access to our Friday beer fridge
- Professional office environment equipped with showers and a roof-top terrace
- Holiday targets with previous destinations including Barcelona, Malaga, Dubai and New York (3 per year)
- Monthly lunch clubs and pizza Fridays
- Discount at selected shops
- Regular career progression and promotion opportunities
- Pension package
If you feel you are equipped to face the challenges of recruitment and are confident in your approach, apply directly to the link provided.
Or to speak in confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah McCann, Internal Recruitment Executive at Reperio Human Capital on 028 9099 4280.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/reperio-human-capital-ltd/
Visit our website to find out more information: www.reperiohumancapital.com/work-us
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Experience: 0 yrs