IT Sales Executive (Free Car-Parking)
An excellent opportunity has opened for an enthusiastic and ambitious sales executive. You will be working in an environment that are passionate about teamwork and people development. If you are currently in an IT sales executive position and you want to learn about new technology or you want to step into the IT industry then this may be the perfect role for you.
Why should I be interested in this IT Sales Executive role?
- Up to £25,000
- Sick Pay
- 35 Days Holiday
- Free Car-Parking
- Great Supportive Team
- Induction & Training – Buddy Up Programme
What will I be doing as an IT Sales Executive?
You will complete sales duties whilst working closely with the sales team. These duties include keeping the company CRM system up-to date, following up on lead opportunities, keeping up to date on all product knowledge and ensuring all deadlines and other duties are being completed to the best of your ability.
What do I need to get this IT Sales Executive position?
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Sales Executive position.
- Sales experience within the IT industry is welcomed.
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets & deadlines in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
For a chat about this exciting IT Sales Executive position role in the strictest confidence please give Andrew Sheppard a call – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0-1 yrs