IT Recruitment Consultant (no previous recruitment experience required)
Who we are:
When it comes to IT Recruitment, we pride ourselves on being the experts in our field. At RealTime, we live and breathe IT and with offices in both Belfast and Dublin, we have built up great working relationships with candidates and clients, operating in a number of different industries. We have been in business over 10 years, and we have some really big plans for Belfast over the coming year.
Based in Belfast City Centre, we are an expanding team of highly motivated professionals, with a strong social aspect. Across both our offices, we have grown our workforce from 6 to 24, in the past 4 years. We work hard, but we also have great fun in and outside of the office. It's a fantastic time to join us!
Who we look for:
We are excited to speak to ambitious and target-driven individuals - who have a strong academic background coupled with a proven track record working in a professional, service-driven environment, not necessarily in the IT sector.
You will be:
- Highly energetic and self-motivated – you enjoy and thrive on working to targets
- Academic – ideally possessing a Degree
- Willing and eager to learn about the IT industry and the IT recruitment lifecycle from experienced recruitment professionals
- An excellent communicator, negotiator and relationship builder
- Organised and efficient, with good keyboard and admin skills
What you can expect from us:
- A well-honed and successful training plan which will enable you become a top-class, well respected IT recruitment professional
- Very competitive basic salary and commission structure (uncapped)
- Career progression ladder – a real (and unusual) opportunity for top-performers to rise in seniority within the firm
- Social calendar – with regular events, trips and drinks!
- City Centre office – in the heart of the trendy, tech-focussed Cathedral Quarter
- Fun incentives for top performers – recent recipients have been to Spas, 5* Hotels, abroad to Rome, skiing and paddle-boarding!
If this all sounds interesting to you, then please get in touch with Claire Nixon on 02895 211121 or send your CV with a brief outline of why you are interested via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs