Who we are:
When it comes to IT Recruitment, we pride ourselves on being the experts in our field. At realTime, we live and breathe IT and with offices in both Belfast and Dublin, we have built up great working relationships with candidates and clients, operating in several different industries. We have been in business over 10 years, and we have some huge plans for growth over the coming year.
Based in Belfast City Centre, we are an expanding team of highly motivated professionals, who take pride in delivering first class technology recruitment services in Belfast, Derry and Dublin. Across both our offices, we have grown our workforce from 10 to 30, in the past 4 years. We work hard, but we also have great fun in and outside of the office. It's a fantastic time to join us!
Who we look for:
Due to continued growth, we plan to add another consultant to our thriving recruitment team.
Ideally, you will be an ambitious and target-driven individual – someone with a strong academic background coupled with a proven track record working in a professional, service-driven environment. An interest in technology would be a huge advantage!
You will be:
- Self-motivated and results driven – you enjoy and thrive on working to targets - ideally with some sales experience
- Passionate about technology and keen to learn about the IT sector
- Academic – ideally possessing a Degree
- Someone with an excellent command of written and oral English
- A confident and articulate communicator
- Organised and efficient, with good admin skills
What you can expect from us:
- A well-honed and successful training plan which will enable you to become a top-class, well respected IT recruitment professional
- Excellent basic salary and commission structure (uncapped)
- Career progression ladder – a real (and unusual) opportunity for top-performers to rise in seniority within the firm
- Social calendar – with regular events, trips and drinks!
- City Centre office – in the heart of the Cathedral Quarter
- Fun incentives for top performers – recent recipients have been to Spas, 5* Hotels, abroad to Madrid, Mallorca and Lisbon, skiing and paddle-boarding!
If this all sounds interesting to you, then please get in touch with Francis Maxwell on 02895211121 or send your CV with a brief outline of why you are interested via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs