Customer Account Manager (£70k OTE)
The Role: Customer Account Manager
A niche market leading software vendor is now searching for a talented Customer Account Manager to join their team.
What Does the Company do?
Software vendor that has transformed the Irish community finance sector. Based in South Belfast, with plentiful free parking, this company is renowned for its work-life balance.
Why should I be interested in this Customer Account Manager role?
- An excellent salary - £35000 base salary with on target achievable earnings of £70000
- Car allowance
- Easily accessible location with free parking
- Work for an esteemed technology vendor that has transformed the local community finance sector
- Huge opportunities for progression, the sky is the limit
- Monthly social events
- Uncapped Bonus
- Opportunities to work from home (you would need to be in the office more often than you’re not)
- This should be of interest to confident Customer Account Managers with three years’ experience
What do I need to get this Customer Account Manager role?
- At least three years’ software sales and account management experience essential
- A demonstrable success record in Software Sales is essential
- A full clean driving license and occasional travel flexibility essential
- Degree in any discipline preferred, but will consider candidates with relevant experience and no degree
For a chat about this superb Customer Account Manager opportunity please contact Sophie McAllister on 02895211121 in strictest confidence – or simply apply via the link below.
Don’t forget, you can share this job with friends or family who may be interested to avail of our £250 referral scheme!
Experience: 0 yrs