Are you excited by a new challenge? Do you want an interesting new career within a busy office environment? Are you motivated to succeed in a target driven environment?
If the answer is yes, then this could be the role for you. An opportunity has become available for a media sales advisor due to expansion within the team so now is the time to join.
This is a temporary opportunity with scope for a permanent contract.
* £16-18K starting salary
* Monthly bonus
* Immediate start date
* Opportunity for extension for a permanent role
* Monday to Friday - office hours
* Modern office space
* 28 days holidays
* Highly attractive bonus structure
* Working as part of a team to deliver excellent service to leading NI businesses
* Working under the direction of the sales manager to achieve revenue targets and weekly/ monthly KPIs
* Contacting new and existing business customers
* Effectively nurturing long existing relationships with your customers to secure repeat business
* Proven 1-2 years experience within a business to business telesales or recruitment sales role
* Excellent IT skills - ad booking system or CRM database advantageous
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Effective communication skills
* Maths and English GCSE's Grade C and above (or equivalent)
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Strong attention to detail
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including excel and word
* High standard of customer service
* Professional telephone manner with ability to showcase your personality
* Excellent rapport building skills with business customers and internal teams
* Customer focused approach
* Driven and motivated to be a top performer
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Experience: 0 yrs