Are you a skilled administrator with experience of sales & customer service? Do you want to work for a leading organisation that has seen continued growth? Do you have the ability to offer exceptional customer care & maximise sales opportunities?
Randstad have an exciting opportunity with a leading metal supplies company. Due to continued growth and new business wins our client is currently seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team.
* Competitive Salary - £17000 DOE
* Performance bonus
* On-site parking
* Holiday Package
* Excellent opportunity for progression
Qualifications and experience
* A-Level educated or equivalent
* Experience Microsoft office and Excel
* Proven experience of delivering excellent customer service
* Previous Sales experience would be an advantage
* Positive attitude
* Determined to succeed
* Good communication skills
* Support our sales team by taking care of essential administrative sales tasks.
* Answer the phone and provide the highest level of service to our customers
* Liaise with warehouses to make sure deliveries are made on schedule
* Help the sales team to resolve any queries from customers
* Liaise with suppliers to make sure deliveries arrive on time
Do you have the determination to succeed? Do you want to progress into a sales role but don't have the experience?
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate get in touch today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Experience: 0 yrs