Full-Time Permanent B2B Media Sales Executive based in Belfast.
This is a hands-on selling job and the successful candidate will have a winning mentality and enjoy a competitive sales environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, thriving, dynamic, fast-paced company full of variety. You'll be lucky enough to join a highly successful team, where you'll be financially rewarded for the hard work you put in.
Sales Territory: Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
What's in it for you?
Our client's competitive salary £25-£35k OTE (depending on experience) with genuine opportunity to earn big, + other benefits will all be discussed in full detail at interview.
Purpose of Job:
Generating advertising and sponsorship revenue.
- To identify and develop new business opportunities from the core advertiser base as well as all potential new advertisers from your given territory or client list.
- To meet agreed targets set on a consistent basis within the sales policy parameters set (eg minimum rate).
- To offer clients a total Group sell e.g. print, online, sponsorships, to best achieve their objectives.
- To prepare proposals and client correspondence.
- To develop and deliver presentations to clients.
- To contribute to the strategic development of the business.
- To support commercial production.
- To keep abreast of developments in the media and commercial advertising sectors.
- To support other members of the sales team as and when required.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in media sales or a similar environment.
- Proven track record of success in a competitive sales environment
- Proven experience of prospecting and delivering new business.
- The successful candidate will be target driven, a sell starter, proactive, creative, good at building relationships and passionate about selling advertising for a leading portfolio of magazines.
- Development and progression within the company is a realistic goal within a short period of time for the successful candidate.
- Full training is given.
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the "go to" recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.