Our client is a long established specialist plastic extrusion supplier based in Greater Belfast with a warehouse and distribution facility in England and supply products globally. As well as manufacturing PVC profiles and Pre-hung door sets they have an in-house design service providing bespoke solutions for their customers. As part of the business growth plans they wish to appoint the following key role:
Sales Executive – Ireland
· A self-motivated, ambitious person with strong sales background and knowledge /experience in construction to join their sales team.
· To increase sales of the company’s PVC and pre-hung door products to existing and potential customers in Ireland.
· To deliver budgeted sales/margin targets
· To develop sales growth through (1) New Customers and (2) New Market Sectors
· To assist the Sales Manager in the preparation of the annual Sales and Marketing Budgets for
· Undertake analysis of competitors on a regular basis
· Preparing tenders and negotiating prices with Customers
· To monitor and evaluate the performance of existing accounts
· To adhere to credit limits and liaise with Credit Control
· Working with the management team on commercial issues such as sales and financial planning
· A minimum of 3 years sales experience ideally in construction / Modular building market
· Third level qualification desirable
· Excellent communication skills
· Flexible and adaptable approach, willing to travel as required
· Full clean driving licence
· Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers and staff
A competitive salary in line with experience will be offered for this position.
Please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. You may call in strict confidence, Pat O’Kane on 07768 262758 / 028 3025 2407 for more information. We are an agency acting for this employer based in Greater Belfast.