Our client is a long-established N. Ireland based company . As part of their business growth plans, they wish to appoint a Business Development Manager to cover the N.I. Market.
Business Development – N. Ireland
To increase sales of the company’s product to both existing and potential customers.
· To develop sales growth through (1) New Customers and (2) New Market Sectors
· Undertake analysis of competitors on a regular basis
· Preparing tenders and negotiating prices with Customers
· To monitor and evaluate the performance of existing accounts
The ideal candidate:
· A self-motivated, ambitious person with strong mechanical sales background and knowledge /experience of commercial industry
· Experience within wholesale of Heavy-duty tyres, quarry related products and recycled products would be advantageous
· Excellent communication skills
· Flexible and adaptable approach, willing to travel as required
· Full clean driving licence
· Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers and staff
A competitive salary and package including company vehicle will be offered for this position.
Please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. You may call in strict confidence, Pat O’Kane on 07768 262758 / 028 3025 2407 for more information.