MCS Group is working with a local technology business on the recruitment of a sales professional who will play a lead role in the business across sales, marketing and customer support.
You will be joining a local business that has developed a cutting-edge product and enjoying significant success in local, national and international markets with a breadth of public and private sector customers.
Working closely with the MD, you will be leading the sales, marketing and technical support teams, offering support and guidance to staff and being the point of escalation for customers. Some of the core responsibilities will include…
- Leading on business development activities including developing proposals, tenders and delivering presentations and pitches.
- Overseeing the technical support team ensuring that customer issues are dealt with effectively within SLA's.
- Mentoring and generally supporting staff, ensuring that the teams are appropriately resourced and upskilled to deliver the best possible service to customers.
The successful candidate should be a commercially focused professional who meets the following criteria…
- Solid track record in winning business and effectively managing key customer relationships.
- Technically astute with a good level of understanding of IT infrastructure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to positively influence and mentor junior members of staff.
You will be rewarded with a rewarding package including a generous base salary, bonus and additional benefits.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs