MCS Group, Northern Irelands NO.1 Recruitment company are interested in speaking with highly motivated, driven, customer focused candidates with experience in or a genuine ambition to begin a career in recruitment.
This role will be to join as a Specialist Recruitment Consultant and we are open to Trainees as well as candidates with commercial experience on other areas and seeking a career change. We have openings across both our IT/Digital and Fintech teams as well as technical engineering.
Is Recruitment for you?
Recruitment is a fantastic career for the right person but it does take real resilience, motivation and ambition. The rewards are second to none and MCS can offer a successful and prosperous career.
What we would like...
- Third level degree in any subject (we have everything in here from Communications, HR, Physics, Law and History!)
- Desire to work in a multi-disciplined role from business development, candidate sourcing, marketing and advertising.
- Diligent approach to work, organisation skills and ability to work under pressure.
- A desire to be the best in your industry - not one of many
About MCS Group:
Our ambition is simple but challenging, "To Set the Standards in each of the markets we operate in". We are in the process of building a team of industry experts at MCS there couldn't be a more exciting time to join.
The recruitment market is incredibly competitive and MCS Group has built an excellent reputation in the market for living and breathing our values, our ethics and customer centric approach. Quick wins are not our game and we truly value our relationships with both Clients and Candidates. Customer focus and a real desire to deliver WORLD CLASS service is needed to succeed,
What We Offer:
- Market leading Basic Salary with a market leading commission structure to reward high achievers.
- Best in class training in the art and science of recruitment and a continuous professional development path whether you want to go down the management route or become a Vertical Expert - We have our very own Talent & Development Manager to focus on YOUR development
- We are Investors in People accredited so our people have been and always will be the secret to our success.
- Industry leading Recruitment Software.
- Access to an impressive marketing budget to assist with candidate generation to help find the talent your clients need.
- A long term career in Specialist Recruitment for ambitious consultants.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either a graduate or an experienced candida from another field that have hit the ceiling and are now looking for a challenging and incredibly rewarding career!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sean Devlin, Associate Director @ MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV with a cover note via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs