Service Delivery Consultant - Cross Train Opportunity!
OTE £40,000 - £60,000
MCS Group is building out a brand-new team of IT Contract Recruitment Consultants, who will play a vital role in our expansion into new geographical markets. Working from Belfast, this team will recruit for specialist IT skill sets across ROI.
The role of Service Delivery Consultant is to provide an excellent service to clients by sourcing the best talent in the Republic of Ireland market. Contract recruitment is fast-paced and this is an excellent opportunity to rapidly expand your desk, working across many IT verticals and establishing yourself as a real competitor in the market.
Initially you will be required to undertake business development, however long-term we have Business Development Consultants to provide you with leads. Your focus is on sourcing the best talent for our clients and finding exciting new career and project opportunities for the candidates you are representing. You will also use your relationship building skills to learn about your client organisations, and open doors across all areas of their businesses. Ideally, you will have previous sales experience, coupled with drive and determination to succeed. This will be a rewarding challenge for anyone hungry for it, the financial rewards are there for you to grasp and you will benefit from working in a friendly, well-established, and experienced team.
We work almost exclusively in challenging skills markets where talent is in very short supply. Our main differentiator as a firm is our ability to source great candidates that our competitors and clients cannot. Therefore, you will need to be extremely proactive and engaging, using all available tools, in sourcing the best talent for our clients. You will have the confidence to approach new and existing clients and candidates via phone, email, marketing campaigns, social media platforms and networking.
About MCS Group
At MCS Group our vision is clear - To make a positive difference on our customers, our people and the world around us, through innovation, setting new standards for our industry and always putting people first. There couldn't be a more exciting time to join. Due to continued growth, last year saw us enter new markets both internationally and domestically and 2021 is shaping up to be our best year yet!
A quick glance at any job board would suggest that every job on the market at the moment is within the "leading" company in its field. Clearly, that cannot be the case and as a result that tag has lost its impact. When we say it, we mean it, and we can back it up. Whether that's our 5* Google reviews or wealth of customer testimonials, or perhaps it's a quick glance at our client base and the calibre of people we deal with, or maybe it's the high-profile partnerships we hold across key sectors in NI, we really are THE leading specialist recruitment firm in the province.
Is MCS Group the company for you?
Recruitment is a fantastic career for the right person but it does take real resilience, motivation and ambition. The rewards are second to none and MCS can offer a successful and prosperous career. For this position we are interested in speaking with candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Sales experience OR professional customer facing experience OR relevant sector experience
- Ability to learn, with an interest in self-development
- Demonstrable influencing and problem-solving skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Experience working to targets
- Excellent work-ethic
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to process information and learn new systems
*Please note that desirable criteria below may be applied in response to high demand:
- Degree or similar professional qualification
What can you expect?
- Competitive basic salary with a generous commission structure to reward high achievers - there are no thresholds here.
- Excellent employee benefits to include a health cash plan, access to health and wellbeing services, life assurance and a day off for your birthday.
- Best in class training in the art and science of recruitment and a continuous professional development path, whether you want to go down the management route or become an expert in your field.
- We are Investors in People accredited so our people have been and always will be the secret to our success.
- Industry leading Recruitment Software, including pioneering video technology not in use anywhere else in NI.
- A dedicated marketing team and access to an impressive marketing budget to assist with candidate generation.
- A long-term career in Specialist Recruitment for ambitious consultants.
- A peer group of colleagues that you will genuinely want to work with day in and day out
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a challenging and incredibly rewarding career!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV and cover letter via the link provided or contact Jill Johnston, Head of IT Contracts at MCS Group 02896 935 509.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current roles.
Experience: 0 yrs