MCS Group is working with an established supplier and service provider on the recruitment of a Sales Representative where you will play a key role in developing relationships with new and existing business accounts across NI.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a well established business with a respected brand and a healthy portfolio of existing customer accounts. The business is enjoying a period of growth following investment in operations and marketing and is now well positioned for further expansion.
Some of the core duties and responsibilities will include...
- Targeting, contacting and meeting potential customers, site visits & preparation of quotations
- Project managing delivery of projects won, including the issue of Risk Assessments and Method Statements, as required, to customers
- Ensuring that the highest possible level of customer service is provided
- Ensuring all customer maintenance calls are logged and allocated to relevant staff
- Providing regular Management Information & reports as required.
The successful candidate should have...
- Good level of IT literacy including Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet
- High level of commercial awareness
- B2B sales experience
- Hgh level of planning and organisational skills
You will be working with a talented team and will have the opportunity to progress into a management level position. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus and pension.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs