MCS Group is working with a premium employer on the recruitment of a Sales Manager where you will be managing a field sales team and driving performance in line with strategic goals.
You will be working with one of NI's most respected employers, a leading fmcg business that has an unrivalled level of success in the markets it serves.
Reporting to the Sales Director your role will be to lead, develop, target and drive a field sales team covering a territory in Northern Ireland. Your team will be focused on generating new business, together with account management of an existing client base.
You will have considerable autonomy in the role to drive the strategic direction of the sales team to ensure that leading market share is retained and maximised. You will have the opportunity to earn high on target earnings through generating new business and managing current accounts.
Some of the core activities for a Sales Manager will include...
- Setting sales, margin and KPI targets for their team members, and review KPI's on a regular basis in line with the company strategy.
- Attending all major customer meetings and negotiations and to meet with all major customers on a quarterly basis.
- Driving new account opportunities within their sales team's territories & review performance on a monthly basis.
- Driving all new product launch initiatives and ensure their sales team are properly trained to maximise new sales opportunities and to set KPI's that measure performance.
- Implementing a performance management culture in their Sales team to ensure sales and margin targets are met and exceeded.
- Reviewing their Sales team territories & journey plans to ensure the business objectives are being met in an effective and efficient manner.
- Preparing and present sales updates and actions for the monthly sales meetings.
- Developing strong relationships with key decision makers and external contacts in the trade to maximise major business opportunities.
We are looking for a strong background in Sales Management within the FMCG or Foodservice related industries. You should have strong leadership credentials with strong presentation and communication skills.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs