OTE £50-70K depending on experience and capability
As MCS continue to expand the business, we seek to recruit Technology Consultants to service the US market. The rewards in this role are significant; the US market is worth over 150 billion dollars and average fee values are 3+times higher than the NI market. The primary focus of this role is to work with new and existing Key Accounts, working through a Key Account Programme turning MCS Clients into long term business partners.
You will be supported by a specialist sales team, enabling you to focus on what you are good at - developing long term relationships, providing an outstanding service and sourcing the highest calibre candidates. You'll deliver a client service that's too valuable for them to lose, and match candidates with companies and roles they won't want to leave.
Prior experience in recruitment is preferred although not essential. Technology recruitment experience would be advantageous, but we are open to individuals cross training from other disciplines. Either way, you will be open, honest and trustworthy, someone who is ethical in their approach, yet highly driven and ambitious in character. You are motivated by learning and are constantly seeking new ways to develop and improve your professional self.
About MCS Group
At MCS Group our vision is clear - To make a positive difference on our customers, our people and the world around us, through innovation, setting new standards for our industry and always putting people first. We are in the process of adding to our existing US team and there couldn't be a more exciting time to join. Due to continued growth, last year saw us enter new markets both internationally and domestically and 2021 is shaping up to be our best year yet!
What can you expect?
We have ambitious growth plans for this area of the business, so it is an exciting time to come on board and fast track your career. With higher average fees in the US, the earning potential is huge! Weekly hours of work are 11:30am - 8:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9 - 5 Friday. Here is what to expect from the role:
- Competitive basic salary, with an added shift allowance of 10% for working US hours
- A generous bonus & commission structure designed to reward high achievers
- A great benefits programme including pension, life assurance and medical cover
- A continuous professional career path, with the opportunity to progress
- Best in class training and technology
- We are Investors in People (Silver) accredited so our people have been and always will be the secret to our success
- Access to an impressive marketing budget to assist with candidate generation to help find the talent your clients need
- A peer group of colleagues that you will genuinely want to work with day in and day out.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their next role within a company that is focused on the growth of both the business and its people!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV and cover letter via the link provided, or contact Sam Boles, Talent Acquisition Specialist at MCS Group 028 90490860.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current roles.
Experience: 0 yrs