MCS Group is currently working alongside an innovative gaming technology company to recruit a highly organised and results driven Key Account Manager for their growing business.
Working alongside some of the key players within the gaming industry the Key Account Manager will be responsible for building and delivering effective reporting for customers, and the internal leadership team, ensuring that you own and drive efficiencies within the customer engagement process to create smarter ways of working.
- Promptly assist and respond to customers with a wide variety of needs
- Establish long-term relationships with customers, offering a personalised and world-class service
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Seamlessly solve customer pain-points and issues, seeing each interaction as an opportunity to create a lasting customer relationship
- Anticipate the future needs of the customer by constantly listening and understanding the nature of every customer interaction that will pave the path to potential contracts
- Diligently track and organise all customer interactions within a centralised CRM system
- Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to customers who use the company's product, replying to inbound queries
- Embody and articulate Company values within all customer interactions
- Cross-selling and upselling of additional services
- Minimum of 2 years' experience managing key customer accounts (software preferred but not essential)
- Proven experience in managing and retaining key accounts
- Highly organised and a strong planner, with the ability to manage multiple accounts
- Ability to learn at speed
- Strong communication, presentation, and reporting skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and works well under pressure
- Highly curious and inquisitive
- Ability to consider the business as a whole when making decisions
- Be approachable and supportive to team members to aid their training and development
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs