IT Contract Recruitment Consultant - Public Sector
MCS Group are continuing to build and grow as a business, and are delighted to be looking for a driven and ambitious recruitment consultant to join the IT Contracts Division. IT Contracts is a fast paced market sector in which to work, and the successful recruitment consultant will specialise in IT Contract and Temporary positions within the Public Sector. If you are looking for a diverse, challenging market, with exceptional financial rewards, this could be just the right place for you.
The role will suit an experienced consultant who is keen to be part of our ongoing success, or a new entrant to the industry with related experience in Professional Services, with sales experience, seeking a new challenge with a progressive organisation. You might also be an experienced Public Sector Recruitment Consultant, looking for an opportunity to recruit within IT.
About MCS Group
At MCS Group our vision is simple - "To set the standard in each of the markets we operate in". We are in the process of building a team of industry experts at MCS Group and there couldn't be a more exciting time to join. Having launched new teams, both internationally and domestically, at the tail end of last year, 2021 is shaping up to be the best year yet!
A quick glance at any job board would suggest that every job on the market at the moment is within the "leading" company in its field. Clearly, that cannot be the case and as a result that tag has lost its impact. When we say it, we mean it, and we can back it up. Whether that's our 5* Google reviews or wealth of customer testimonials, or perhaps it's a quick glance at our client base and the calibre of people we deal with, or maybe it's the high profile partnerships we hold across key sectors in NI, we really are THE leading specialist recruitment firm in the province.
What is the role of a Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group?:
The role of a recruitment consultant is varied, fast-paced and as rewarding as it is demanding. You will learn the skills you need to effectively run your own business within a business, growing relationships with key decision-makers in the Public Sector, and developing a level of specialist expertise that will set you apart from your competition. In broad terms, your role can be broken down to two key areas:
You will use your strong communication and sales skills to build new client relationships and further develop existing client relationships. New business is the lifeblood of any recruitment firm so the ability to open doors and continually ensure your business levels are high, is one of the elements of a successful career in recruitment.
The IT sector is a challenging skills markets where talent is in very short supply. Our main differentiator is our ability to source great candidates that our competitors and clients cannot. Therefore, you will need to be extremely proactive and creative, using all available tools, in sourcing the best talent for our clients.
Is MCS Group for you?:
Recruitment is a fantastic career for the right person but it does take real resilience, motivation and ambition. The rewards are second to none and MCS can offer a successful and prosperous career. For this position we are interested in individuals with a background in recruitment or in consulting and/or sales who can meet the following criteria:
- Third level degree in any subject.
- Desire to work in a multi-disciplined role from business development, candidate sourcing, marketing and advertising.
- Diligent approach to work, organisation skills and ability to work under pressure.
- An ability to take on feedback and a high-level of self-awareness - our highest performers mix high levels of confidence with the humility to seek improvement
- A level of drive and determination that is noticeably above your peer group is a must - if you have the will we can train for the skill!
What can you expect?
- Strong basic salary with a generous commission structure to reward high achievers - there are no thresholds here.
- Best in class training in the art and science of recruitment and a continuous professional development path, whether you want to go down the management route or become an expert in your field.
- We are Investors in People accredited so our people have been and always will be the secret to our success.
- Industry leading Recruitment Software, including pioneering video technology not in use anywhere else in NI and a brand-new ERP introduced for 2021.
- Access to an impressive marketing budget to assist with candidate generation to help find the talent your clients need.
- A long-term career in Specialist Recruitment for ambitious consultants.
- A peer group of colleagues that you will genuinely want to work with day in and day out
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a challenging and incredibly rewarding career!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jill Johnston, Head of IT Contracts UK & Ireland, at MCS Group 028 96 935 509 .
Experience: 0 yrs