MCS Group is growing! Our IT Division is seeking ambitious and driven graduates keen to forge a career in tech recruitment. Our consultants avail of some of the best industry training and development opportunities, while being given the right support to deliver consistently for their customers. You will be working as a Specialist Consultant to provide industry advice to both candidates and clients in your specialist area within the ever growing technology sector.
Our training and development is second to none all you need to do is ask yourself if you are:
If you feel that you have these characteristics and are looking for a fresh challenge moving on from your current role, then you should consider applying to get your career in IT recruitment underway.
This role will be two-fold focused on the key areas of business development and candidate resourcing where each day will be different. As a brief overview, here is a bit of information about what your role might look like:
What is Business Development?
- This is about canvassing new and existing clients to gain access to new roles to build your specialist desk.
- You will be acting as an expert in your field, providing industry intel and knowledge transfer to clients with a consultative approach.
- Your role will involve meeting with clients off-site which gives you first-hand exposure to industry specialists and how market-leading operations are run.
What is Candidate Resourcing?
- This is about thinking outside the box and using your existing skills to generate a candidate pool in order to fill these roles with the highest quality and most suitable individuals for your clients.
- Here you will be creating in your thinking and utilise your ability to make valuable connections between your client and job-seeker.
- As a consultant you will be meeting with candidates that you have sourced through networking events, online resources or referrals. Here you will be helping to roadmap their career and providing them the advice, guidance and support they need to find their dream role.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be provided with tailor-made training tools & support to kick-start your career in a challenging and fast-paced environment. This is a rewarding opportunity that comes with many benefits such as team-building days, internal competitions and social events along with uncapped earning potential.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Head of IT Permanent Recruitment at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs