MCS Group is working with one of NI's most popular supplier of home-improvement supplies on the recruitment of a Customer Sales Advisor to play a key role in managing customer orders by phone and web chat, providing expert advice and maximising sales opportunities.
You will be joining a thriving business headquartered in Belfast (Dargan business park area) operating four busy showrooms across Ireland. The company is focused primarily on its growth online and has invested wisely in web technology. Dedicated to servicing local customers, the company appeals to a growing customer base who are safe in the knowledge that they are dealing with a local company who value their business and delights in offering the best service they can.
As Customer Sales Advisor you will be focused on engaging with customers by phone and through web chat and some of the key areas of responsibility will include...
- Maintaining a positive relationship with clients to ensure repeat and return customers
- Approaching transactions with sales-minded professionalism and suggestively selling relevant products and accessories to customers
- Answering customer questions about services, including when to expect delivery
- Displaying extensive knowledge about products, offering sound advice
- Processing customer payments
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria...
- Experience in a customer focused sales environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build customer rapport
- Highly motivated, friendly with a positive outlook
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing business, be part of a friendly team environment in a secure business environment.
You will be rewarded with a solid base salary and bonus package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs