MCS Group is working with one of NI's most successful technology firms on the recruitment of a Business Development Representative where you will be working with marketing in developing leads and building customer relationships.
Our client delivers technology solutions for a range of organisations with particular success in local government, public sector and utilities across the UK and Ireland. You will be joining a business that is highly regarded for its innovation and disruptive mobile technology, helping organisations to achieve great efficiency across core operations.
As Business Development Representative you will be based in the Belfast office, developing business relationships by phone, email and web. Some of the core activities will include….
- Explaining the products and associated benefits to prospective customers.
- Developing an understanding of the customer needs through effective exploratory discussions.
- Delivering scripted and bespoke sales pitches to customers.
- Qualifying the customer requirements with buy-in at appropriate level.
- Handling customer questions and objections.
- Liaising with field sales teams and updating CRM with relevant information.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful technology firm where there is real evidence of career progression. Excellent training will be offered and you will be part of a professional team environment.
The successful candidate should have sales development experience and meet the following criteria…
- Familiarity with sales methodologies.
- Ability to develop knowledge of tech products and solutions.
- Proficiency in relevant IT applications such as Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills with proven success in negotiation.
You will be rewarded with a generous based salary, bonus and benefits.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Karl Webb, Specialist Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs