MCS Group is working with a well established technology firm on the recruitment of a BDM to focus on growth of new and existing accounts during a period of growth in the NI and ROI markets.
Our client is a well established technology firm, headquartered in the UK, servicing clients across the globe. The business has a strong presence in the Northern Ireland market, particularly in the public sector through a niche service offering that has seen an increasing surge in demand.
As Business Development Manager you will be looking after a number of existing accounts and will focus on supporting and growing these while also looking for new customer opportunities. You will be responsible for promoting the services offered in the Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland marketplace and some of the key areas of responsibility will include...
- Providing sales support to a nominated list of existing accounts as well as winning new business customers
- Generating a pipeline of potential business opportunities by delivering a high volume of self-generated customer interactions and visits.
- Developing relationships with partners and colleagues to deliver business opportunities within public and private sectors.
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with the key decision-makers within assigned customer base to maximise business development and growth within the Ireland market.
- Developing a well-qualified opportunity pipeline, maintaining accurate forecasting details on our CRM system, delivering accurate sales forecasts and winning new business.
- Delivering agreed Sales revenue and gross profit targets
- Adhering to the sales governance process delivering compelling, competitive customer proposals.
- Identifying market and customer requirements and trends providing input to the territory sales and marketing strategy
We are looking for an ambitious ICT sales professional with some experience in a field based role. You should also meet the following criteria...
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain executive level decision maker relationships.
- Capable of demonstrating the personal ability to understand customer issues and requirements and align those needs to the design and provision of a compelling, competitive ICT solution. This will include a good level of technical understanding.
- Excellent presentation skills on a one to one and group basis.
- Computer literate - good experience working with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Must have a full driving licence and the use of a car (a car allowance will be provided).
You will be initially home and field based, however there is plans underway to open a Belfast office and therefore you will have a base. You can expect an attractive package including base salary, uncapped bonus with a realistic generous ote, car allowance and benefits.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs