MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Business Development Executive to join an emerging software firm that is satisfying the growing demand for solutions to automate business processes and drive efficiencies.
Organisations across all industry sectors are looking for ways to streamline business processes and this has become all the more prevalent post Covid-19. Investment in digitisation has never been more pressing and there is a growing demand for solutions that deal specifically with compliance, health & safety and training. You will be joining a business that has refined a solution that is already delivering fantastic results for a range of businesses, particularly in manufacturing and construction sectors.
As Business Development Executive you will be the driving force of customer engagement and acquisition. The role is suited to a professional with a track record in winning new business, with exposure to the full sales cycle. Coming into the business in the early period you will enjoy the lifetime value of customer subscriptions and therefore accelerating earnings.
- Identifying, developing and qualifying new business opportunities with decision-makers within (but not limited to) manufacturing, engineering and food processing companies. This will involve presenting at pre-sales and post-sale meetings and supporting the process both on-site and remotely.
- Initiating outbound telephone, email, social media and social contact with these potential customers.
- Qualifying and closing sales appointments with potential customers
- Conducting presentations and demo's (both web and face-to-face) to prospective clients at C level.
- Preparing quotations, proposals and business cases to secure new business.
- Forming sales strategies to ensure competitiveness and innovation to generate and secure sales orders.
We are looking for a positive and success-oriented professional with an ambition to prosper within an ambitious business. Specifically you should meet the following criteria…
- Experience in SaaS/technology/solutions selling across the full sales cycle from prospecting through to close.
- Previous experience in selling to Director or C-level stakeholders.
- Proven track record in successfully achieving targets.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Customer focused with a high level of business acumen and a proven ability to work consultatively with clients, understanding requirements and building long term profitable relationships based upon integrity and trust.
Due to the business being at an exciting phase of development you can expect to generously rewarded for being a key contributor to success. As well as a generous salary you will benefit from a lucrative bonus structure with accelerators for exceptional performance. Furthermore, the role offers you the opportunity to carve out a progression path as the sales team grows around you.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Karl Webb, Specialist Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs