MCS Group is working with a market leader on the recruitment of a Business Development Executive where you will have the opportunity to shadow a senior Manager and develop your sector expertise in a progressive and rewarding environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business that offers vehicle solutions to business customers across Northern Ireland. Committed to service excellence and quality, the business has cultivated an outstanding reputation in the industry and built a strong brand that is supported by world class marketing and sponsorship activities.
Due to continued growth in the market, the business is positioned to continue with its expansion as market leader and is now looking for a Business Sales Executive to join the team. The role is well positioned for someone on their way up, ready to harness their existing b2b sales experience in a professional and rewarding environment where you can expect to achieve rapid progression.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will require you to...
- Identify and develop prospects
- Engage with businesses from sole traders to large groups providing solutions to the procurement and management of their vehicles
- Attend face to face meetings with potential customers
- Work with our Internal Sales to identify potential areas of business growth
- Be responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of prospects
- Convert prospects into customers
- Regularly update and maintain the CRM system
- Maintain regular contact with prospects and customer base
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate team and we are looking for an individual with a high level of energy, commitment and ambition. You should have...
- Previous experience of significant new business generation
- Proven record of exceeding targets
- Experience of selling within a B2B environment
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
Joining a market leader you will be rewarded with a healthy salary and benefits package to include a competitive base salary, company car, uncapped commission, pension, generous holidays and a degree of flexibility to work from home when appropriate.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs