MCS Group is currently working alongside a global organisation that acquires, strengthens, and grows vertical market software companies to recruit a Business Development Executive to join their global team of industry experts. A base salary of £32k - £35k plus bonus will be on offer for the successful candidate.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for a driven and tenacious individual to join a growing team, and play a key role in buying software companies across the globe, whilst work closely alongside senior leaders and executives in finding creative ways to source and connect with suitable software companies for the Group to buy.
- Proactively initiating and maintaining relationships with owners of software businesses via a variety of channels
- Understanding and articulating the Group acquisition criteria and unique value proposition to owners of target software businesses
- Generating and reporting on leads, setting up qualified appointments and moving opportunities though the M&A pipeline
- Conducting research to identify and map out potentially attractive markets to pursue and software companies to acquire
- Obtaining high-level financial and operational information about target companies
- Updating Salesforce database as leads are identified and progressed
- Travelling internationally (10%)
- Minimum of 2 years' sales experience - preferably from a professional services, financial services, software, or investments background
- Ability to build relationships with business owners and negotiate high value sales
- Third Level Degree
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to develop new opportunities via a range of both online and offline channels
- Demonstrable passion, tenacity, resilience and hunger for success
- Opportunity to work for one of the most successful software buyers in the world
- Constant exposure to senior leadership enabling you to fast track the development of your skills and take your career to the next level
- 35 days annual leave + birthday
- Great commission structure and discretionary bonus scheme
- Regular social and training events
- Opportunity to travel internationally
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs