MCS Group is working with a leading IT solutions business on the recruitment of a Business Development Consultant where you will be focused on empowering business customers though cloud solutions and other emerging technologies.
Our client has a strong brand in the local market and is strengthened by its partnership with leading technology partners including Microsoft and Apple. Due to continued growth across NI and ROI, the business is now well positioned for further customer acquisition and account development.
Some of the key areas of responsibility will require you to…
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Action sales leads and enquires proactively and supplement by generating own leads with prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone, understand requirements and develop bespoke solutions
- Develop existing accounts through deep-diving, understanding the wider business needs and developing solutions to improve their business
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Keep abreast of trends and emerging technologies including cyber security, cloud, CRM and collaborative technology.
The successful candidate should have experience in an IT solutions environment with a solid track record in sales.
Some of your strengths should include…
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- Strong analytical skills with excellent commercial acumen.
You will be joining a successful business with a strong employer brand where there are solid examples of employee development and career progression. The role offers a competitive base salary, excellent commission structure and peripheral benefits. You will also be operating in an environment that encourages learning and development through support in gaining accreditations and recognised training.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs