MCS Group is recruiting an Account Manager for a leading sports industry software firm where you will be working in one of the best office environments in Belfast, rewarded with a premium benefits package and be part of a positive team culture.
You will be joining a global leading company, recognised as a premium employer where there is a focus on creating the best possible work environment for its people. You will have access to fantastic training, world class systems and technology. Working in a premium office space you will have access to the best industry tools to help you perform your role as well as access to comfortable break-out areas and lots of entertainment options for your down-time.
As Account Manager you will be supporting customer across the UK and Ireland, helping them to maximise value from their software platform and driving revenue through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities. With a focus on developing strong relationships with your customer account the role will have a number of key responsibilities.
- Developing advanced product and industry knowledge to be able to provide consultative advice and information to help our customers maximise use and adoption of products and services.
- Leveraging technical tools, platforms and quantitative data to inform proposals that ensure clients derive maximum value from our services through establishing relationships, conducting account reviews and working closely with senior team members and management to understand and thereafter execute strategies to build strong relationships and help customers meet their success criteria.
- Acting as a positive ambassador for the business, devoting proportionate time, effort and a high level of communication with high value/ potential accounts (including onsite visits when appropriate).
- Being results focused in meeting and/or exceeding individual and department metrics and goals, as well as exercising accountability and a strong work ethic in managing a portfolio of clients to drive revenue and retention.
- Maintaining accurate daily record of all activity using Salesforce
- Engaging with colleagues locally and internationally to understand and support the growth of a positive company culture in your region, ensuring that core values and personal behaviours are consistently demonstrated and contribute to making this a great place to work.
You should be experienced in sales or account management within a technology or ecommerce environment with a track record of customer retention and account development. Furthermore you should meet the following criteria…
- Demonstrable business acumen including sound decision making, with strong negotiation skills, and the ability to manage complex client relationships.
- Experience of analysing, collating and presenting data/ demos to support recommendations and proposals to clients.
- Proficiency in the use of sales management technologies such as SalesForce or similar CRM.
- A results-oriented mindset and a proven record of achieving targets and objectives.
You will be rewarded with a generous salary and bonus with industry leading benefits. If there is a better Account Management role in Belfast, good luck finding it!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Karl Webb, Specialist Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs